Saturday, October 18, 2008

Birthday - the last of the 20s

I had a great birthday this year.  I had recieved a lot of nice emails, text messages, and phone calls (especially ones from India =o).  I felt really special, thank you! Friday, I had cake with co-workers at work.  Later that night, we met up with friends to eat pizza and fried chicken while playing Scattergories and Taboo.  I managed to win at Scattorgories with things like "Nicholas the dalmation and hydrolic gears".  When we played Taboo, I was part of the Girls Team and we were really good.  We managed to beat the three guys.  Saturday, Hubby took me to Ruth's Chris steakhouse again but at a different location.  This time, I was dissapointed with the food but the ambience at this location was better.  I thought that the food needed a little bit of salt (compare to the last time that we were there where everything was perfectly seasoned).  Our potato au gratin side dish was a little bit undercooked.  I did not like their french onion soup.  The best thing was the chocolate cake which was really good.  I can't be bother to go into details about the food since it was OK!  Sunday, we went to lunch with my parents at California Pizza Kitchen.  I love their Waldorf Chicken Salad and Scicilian Pizza.  We ended the lunch with a nice slice of cheese cake.




No comments: