Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Butterfields

I love relaxing weekends where you wake up by beautiful and bright sunshine instead of the annoying beeping of an alarm. Then a nice breakfast with friends/family. That was what we did last Saturday at this lovely breakfast restaurant called Butterfields. Butterfields was reasonably priced and very delicious - the best thing there were their PANCAKES!

There we were, preparing to go to Butterfields


We started with freshly squeezed orange juice - initially I didn't want any but Kar suggested I order my own (mostly because he knew that if I like it I'd probably drink all of his)...

empty one was mine (was veryyyyyyyy fresh so drank it in one gulp...practically)

Kar had the Pancake stack with Pecans and Raisins.


I had the Steel Cut Oatmeal with Caramelized Brown Sugar and Bananas. It was so filling I only manage to finish half


It was such a lovely morning...=o)

No comments: