Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cupcakes Galore



Today, I was craving for some CUPCAKES! After Googling for a bakery nearby, I stopped by Wicked Bakery to pick up 4 cupcakes. 2 of those are Red Velvet flavored cake with cream cheese frosting. The 2 remainder were Vanilla Creme Brulee, real vanilla cake filled with vanilla cream & topped with vanilla buttercream AND last but not least, Double Chocolate Molten cupcake - rich dark chocolate cake filled with chocolate sauce topped with chocolate buttercream and chocolate shavings...



The box they put the cupcakes in kinda squished the top cream so they looked kinda flat. Originally, they were pointy and squirrelly at the top. Anyways, after a seemingly long drive back to the house (5 minutes), I got to taste the cupcakes. I quickly ate 1/2 a red velvet, 1/4 a vanilla creme brulee, and 1/4 the chocolate cupcake. Delicious...

According to the clerk at the store, Red Velvet ANYTHING is VERY popular in the sugar/flour world...




I cannot bake anything right...so if I invite you to lunch/dinner, please please please bring dessert! hm...I can't make coffee either, so please bring some coffee for you...and for me too =o)

No comments: